Surgery Tomorrow

Susan G.
on 10/15/07 4:11 am - Boynton Beach, FL
Well the date is finally here.  Tomorrow morning at 10:45 a.m. I will become the new me.  I have lost 17 lbs. on the liquid diet.  I have been on this for 18 days and seeing the weight loss really makes you tolerate it.  The only thing I missed was the feeling of chewing.  (Don't chew gum) I'm very excited and not the least bit nervous. I have a feeling doing the bowl thingy will be worse then missing chewing. LOL. Well, I'm off to start packing. Don't know what to take with me.   Probably pack more then I need. I always do.  Let you know how it all went when I get home. Susan
Cruisinpat
on 10/15/07 4:31 am
Lots of luck with your surgery tomorrow. Take care and listen to your doctor's orders....................Pat
Susan G.
on 10/15/07 4:48 am - Boynton Beach, FL
Missy W.
on 10/15/07 6:05 am - Cloquet, MN
I havent had surgery yet but I have been making a list of what others have told me to bring and I think these sound like must haves:

a pillow to put on your stomach for the car ride home to help with bumps

tooth brush and paste, (apparently you may get dry mouth a lot)

a robe of your own so you dont show your goodies to everyone when you are taking your walks lol

ear plugs!

Well thats all I can remember right now. I have the list at home. Im sure you already know most of this but I thought I would share.

I pray that you will have a textbook surgery! Cant wait to hear about your trip to the losers bench!!

Susan G.
on 10/15/07 6:25 am - Boynton Beach, FL
Thanks Missey Never thought of ear plugs. Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr