I need a new Doctor!!!

underthegun
on 10/13/07 11:47 pm - Starke, FL
  I am in need of a Doctor who can do fills on a Monday morning and not only on Thursday afternoons.

I currently see Dr. Bruce Brient at the Obesity Center at North Florida Regional Hospital in Gainesville but he will only see Lap Band Patients on Thursday afternoons.

My current career makes it almost impossible for me to be there at that time therefore my only option is to find another Surgeon who will do my fills.

I am currently very loose with almost no restriction and in very serious need of a fill so if anyone has any helpful information to pass on please do it is appreciated.
elilicious
on 10/14/07 4:21 am - Casselberry, FL
I just did a search online, have you tried this place?  http://fillcentersusa.com/locator/results_details.php?id=35& dist=128%20miles Its alittle bit of a drive but better than nothing.
abandster
on 10/14/07 6:43 am
Dan, call Dr. Webb's office here in Jacksonville.  I think he sees banded patients every day.  Dr. Cywes only sees them on Tuesday and Friday but Dr. Baptista (in the same office) see patients on Monday and Wednesday and Thursday so their office is covered all the time as well.  In addition, I know there's a surgeon at Shands here in Jacksonville but I'm sorry I don't know his name.  Dr. Herrera or Dr. Chappano at St. Vincent's are another avenue you can try.  Additionally, there is Dr. Marema who's the bariatric surgeon in St. Augustine at Flagler Hospital.  If Dr. Jawad or Dr. Overcash in Ocala is closer for you, I'd try them too. I understand the problem of trying to find a doctor who can work with your schedule and I can REALLY relate about the band being lose and needing a fill.  As you lose weight, the band gets loose so you gotta get those fills. I hope this information helps.  There will be somebody out there who can see you when your schedule permits.  It'll just be a matter of phone calls to find them. La Wanda

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views