Need A NUTRITIONIST

winniejo
on 10/10/07 11:26 pm - sunrise, FL
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A NUTRITIONIST OR DIETICIAN WHO ACCEPTS MEDICAID IN SOUTH FLORIDA? DADE OR BROWARD COUNTY?
raysbaby66
on 10/12/07 11:37 am - lehigh acres, FL
VSG on 08/26/14
hey good luck  i have staywell  what they will say is if its medically nessary they pay for it  dont you believe it  from everything i have learned here in the last yr this is the one thing you will have to pay for yourself  sad thing but its true  which leads me to wonder how well do they think we will be they should have this service in the first place to help people that have health issues that need counseling in the area of food  and i also think they should have some kinda of program for working out   but this is off track   and i do ramble on  i went to lee memorial but the lady there at regristration talked to staywell and they promised they would pay its a yr later and it has not been paid i had to pay it but  just be prepared  its out of your pocket
winniejo
on 10/13/07 12:42 am - sunrise, FL
Thanks for ur input. They are using our tax dollars and we can't even benefit from it. This is so ridiculous and it's really getting on my nerves.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views