Hello!

Missy W.
on 10/8/07 5:06 am - Cloquet, MN
Hi! I am new to this MB. I used to live in Haines City, Florida and I thought I would try this MB to see if there was anyone I used to know here! Plus I would like to meet some new friends! I am currently approved for surgery. I am just waiting on a date! I have been waiting since Aug 15th! So Im praying it will be any day now! I hope to talk with yall soon!

Have a blessed day!
nmydream
on 10/8/07 5:17 am - Orlando, FL
Hello I am new here too.  I am 8 weeks post op.  Nice to meet you here Missy.

Missy W.
on 10/8/07 5:24 am - Cloquet, MN
nmydream
on 10/8/07 5:30 am, edited 10/8/07 5:30 am - Orlando, FL
Well I used to say you can call me anything but late for dinner but I guess that no longer applies.  I am Debbie or some call me Dream it's up to you. I have some issues but would do it all over again.  I feel better even with the issues and I can see my future without all this weight and I like that.

Missy W.
on 10/8/07 5:33 am - Cloquet, MN
Good for you Debbie! But I think I will try to call you Dream! Its sounds cooler! LOL!!

I am really looking forward to having this surgery! That just sounds funny! Looking forward to being sliced up! But I am!

Ruth S.
on 10/8/07 11:09 am - Orlando, FL
Hi there Missy - welcome! Keep us posted on ur progress! Hugs
baytraci
on 10/9/07 1:54 am - Dundee, FL
HI Missy: I live in Dundee and I am a year and a half post op. I feel so much better. I am down to my goal weight and doing great. Do you have a surgery date yet??  Where did you live in Haines City and why did you move to MN?????  Hugs, Traci Baylon
Missy W.
on 10/9/07 2:02 am - Cloquet, MN
I was waiting for someone to ask that question! Why DID I move up here??? Its flipping cold! LOL!! Its a long story! One I am sure you dont want to hear, lets just say I moved away because of my ex husband!

I havent gotten a surgery date, but I am hoping it will be anyday now that they call. WOW! You are amazing! Goal weight in a year and a half! I hope that I have great results like that!

I moved around Haines City and Davenport throughout the years. I graduated from HCHS in 1998. I had many friends that lived in Dundee. I worked at the McDonalds there for a couple years. I am actually going down there next summer for my 10 yr reunion!

hope to have more talks in the future!
abbiemarie
on 10/9/07 2:49 am - Crawfordville, FL
Hi, Missy. I live in Crawfordville now, which is just south of Tallahassee.  However, I was born and raised in Lakeland.   Welcome and I hope you don't have to wait much longer for a date.   Keep us posted on your progress. Abbie

Abbie    290/224.8/150

"There's always an alternative and sometimes you have to give up to get."  Neil Monroe

Kristen H.
on 10/9/07 9:13 am - Orlando, FL
Hi Missy! Welcome to the board!
Kristen
Lap RNY 10-25-04
310/135/@ Goal!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views