Two oppossums
Two raccoons
Two armidillos
Two osprey
Two Bald Eagles
Two Great Blue Herons
Two Egrets
A gaggle of Canadian Geese....
And the Lowe's and Home Depot Trucks were line up the street with flat beds full of lumber....
Get the picture

31 inches of rain in 5 weeks -----MORE than all the rain we had last year.
My daily walking is suffering....everything is waterlogged.
Anyone else getting "cabin fever?"
What are you doing?
Don't suggest walking in the mall.....that leads to another addiction--SHOPPING

Redhaired
on 10/6/07 6:51 am - Mouseville, FL
I am ok but the pekingese are getting a little antzy. Red

Michael Eak
on 10/6/07 2:53 pm - Largo, FL
WELL we must be praying alot here in Tampa Bay as we've had more than our share of Sunshine! As it's only been raining in Late afternoon or through the night to a bright & clear mornings. 
Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
Marianne C.
on 10/6/07 3:22 pm, edited 10/6/07 3:24 pm - Hudson, FL
We've had our share of rain here as well Sandy. I'm about an hour North of Tampa and was just talking to my friend tonight about it. Ok enough! I can't imagine we would still be short on rainfall.  I have to say though... I am still getting out.. rain, shine or thick humidity and doing my early morning walking. Some days had to don the baseball cap to keep the rain from dripping down my face and splattering my glasses. Pre surgery I could not even have imagined I'd ever be able to drag my butt out of bed every morning to walk at all no less do it in the rain! I gotta say though... there is something very neat about it.  It smells nice and it's so peaceful. Hey I'm not in NY anymore so I'm not shivering when I get wet! And I am certainly not sweet enough to melt!   Hey it's nice to get Off Topic now and then! Thanks Sandy for the post!

Most dreams are lost by giving up what we want most for what we want at the moment.

Hope A.
on 10/6/07 11:10 pm - FL
I know how you feel I live in MIddleburg and our yard is a swamp. The poor dog keeps getting all muddy, which leads to baths and he hates baths. Sigh will this ever end!

Hark! Who is that, prowling on the hotel lobby! It is Skyla, hands clutching a reflective halberd! And with a cruel bellow, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to flog you like a rabid gangsta b**ch, then bake cookies!!"    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views