For people who used Voc rehab

Hope A.
on 10/5/07 9:49 am - FL
Ok my voc rehab person sent all my stuff to Talahassee and they sent her an email saying my nut put that I had 18 months medically supervised diet and I didnt. Now they want the info, which I dont have. I sent them about 16 months of dr notes saying we talked about weight loss and exercise and all that, but I dont know if this will work or not. I cant get her to resend that one and make a new one or they wont believe her I was told. Any ideas for help???       I am so afraid I will be denied now, and I dont know what ill do! I cant lose the weight alone.

Hark! Who is that, prowling on the hotel lobby! It is Skyla, hands clutching a reflective halberd! And with a cruel bellow, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to flog you like a rabid gangsta b**ch, then bake cookies!!"    

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristen H.
on 10/5/07 10:44 pm - Orlando, FL
I would calmly explain to the nut that her "typo" is causing some issues with the **State of Florida** and would she please send a corrected copy as soon as possible?

Is you nut part of the hospital, someone you can appeal to?

I am not a lawyer, but I wonder what the nuts liability would be if you are denied based on incorrect info she submitted (assuming that she had your correct info and she submitted something else - typo or otherwise)?
Kristen
Lap RNY 10-25-04
310/135/@ Goal!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr