Surgery date

Susan G.
on 10/4/07 6:34 am - Boynton Beach, FL
well, my surgery date has been changed for Oct. 9, to Oct 16.  It's only a week difference but I was disappointed anyway.   But I guess I could look on the bright side and say it gives me 1 more week on liquids.  I know a lot of you don't like the liquid diet but I don't think it's too bad.  I chose different flavors at GNC and have opti-fast which taste good.  The fact that I'm loosing 1 pound a day is great so that makes me happy. Just wanted to fill you in on my progress.  Finish all my testing yesterday and everything is a go. So now I wait. Susan
Kristen H.
on 10/5/07 10:50 pm - Orlando, FL
Congratulations on your new date! Don't be too disappointed. There is a reason for everything, so I think that Oct 16 for whatever reason is a more auspicious date for your surgery.

Kristen
Lap RNY 10-25-04
310/135/@ Goal!
Marianne C.
on 10/7/07 12:25 am, edited 10/7/07 12:38 am - Hudson, FL
I absolutely LOVE your postive attitude Susan. I did not hear ONE negative word in your post. I'd have been *****in about that one week delay! You're even positive about that darn liquid diet! If you aren't a success story waiting to happen I don't know who is!!  You go girl! Can't WAIT to watch YOUR progress!!! May I add you to my friends list? I need to keep upbeat people like you around.

Most dreams are lost by giving up what we want most for what we want at the moment.

Susan G.
on 10/7/07 5:38 am - Boynton Beach, FL
Hi Marianne, Yes you can add me to your friends list and I will do the same.  I have lost 11 pounds so far and I'm thrilled.  Can't wait till the surgery so I can shed all 105 lbs. I never really cook for myself so I'm used to eating frozen dinners, so not having to eat is great.  The only time I miss food are during the evening while I'm watching TV. I'm also thrilled that I don't have to take my Diabetic Pills anymore.  I've been on liquids since Sept. 25, and in that short time I'm down 1 pill three times a day already. I believe you said in another post that you used the same Dr. as I am.  Dr. Gordon. Where you in Morton Plant?  What did you think of the are?  Could you phone me and let me talk to you about it? My phone is 942-6497 and you can reach me anytime after  noon or at night. Looking forward to speaking to you. Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views