Size 22/24 Womens clothes.. anyone want a box full?

Marianne C.
on 9/30/07 12:00 am - Hudson, FL
I have a good size box of size 22/24 clothes including in good shape, no stains, some like new shorts, jeans, slacks and tops that I am going to take to PAWS for donation but thought I'd post a note here in case there's anyone close enough that could use them. I'm in Hudson. Email me at [email protected] if interested. 

Most dreams are lost by giving up what we want most for what we want at the moment.

Stacie S.
on 9/30/07 5:53 am - Spring Hill, FL
I'm interested!  I'm down to around a 22 pants now, and in desperate need!  Just one thing...I'm 5'9"...how tall are you?  If they're petite length, then they might work better for someone else.  :)

Stacie
Courage does not always roar.  Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Marianne C.
on 9/30/07 6:10 am - Hudson, FL
I am only 5'2 so the pants are short. But the shorts and tops would be fine I would imagine. if you want them I can just take donate the pants to PAWS and you can have all the rest. There are quite a few pairs of nice shorts.  Let me know if you would like them Stacie. Best to email me at [email protected] and we can connect.

Most dreams are lost by giving up what we want most for what we want at the moment.

Harry Potter
on 10/1/07 12:36 am - Hollywood, FL
If they are still available, I would be interested. I'm 5'3

Revision RNY 05/14/2014

Current Weight: 197

Marianne C.
on 10/2/07 5:29 am - Hudson, FL
I am thrilled to say that Stacie contacted me right away and came and picked up the box of clothes the next day!  I hope you are able to get good use from them Stacie! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views