SUPPORT GROUP IN PALM COAST AREA???

Susie Q
on 9/28/07 12:37 pm - PALM COAST, FL
HI FROM OHIO, I'M AT MY SONS HOUSE IN PALM COAST A MAJOR PORTION OF THE YEAR AND WOULD LOVE TO ATTEND A SUPPORT GROUP MEETING THERE. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE THE NEAREST ONE IS? THANKS IN ADVANCE!!! HUGS, SUSIE

~ WHEN I'M AT THE OCEAN, I STOP EXISTING AND START LIVING!!!  ~
ALWAYS BLESSINGS ~ NEVER LOSSES!!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/29/07 9:11 am
Hi!  I'm in Palm Coast as well, and there is a support group in Ormond Beach, but it is during the day, so I can't attend (work).  There is one in Jax, and also in Gainesville (far).  Welcome to the area :)
Susie Q
on 9/29/07 11:18 am - PALM COAST, FL
THANKS!!! HUGS, SUSIE
abandster
on 10/1/07 10:31 pm
I am a support group leader in Jacksonville, FL and we'd love to have both you ladies who've posted here.  I know Jacksonville is a bit of a ways for you but if you rode together and it may be well worth it.   We meet on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of every month which means there's a meeting this Saturday.  We're doing the Walk for Obesity at Episcopal High School if you'd like to meet us there.  That may be a bit early for you all since registration is at 8 and the 2 mile walk begins at 9.  But after that we'll hold our regular meeting (I'm thinking about 10:30).   If you'd at least like to be a part of our email list, please contact me at [email protected].  The email list attached to OH is different as that's for people who only wish to keep in contact with just me.  The wls email is for the support group. I have a few people in St. Augustine and in Mandarin so if interest grows, I may do a little traveling out of my area to run a support group.  If that's of interest to you, please let me know.   Hope to hear from both of you ladies soon. Blessings, La Wanda

MargoMarie
on 10/11/07 5:21 am - Warner Robins, GA
Hey Im in Palm Coast too. I went to one in Jacksonville a few months ago and there is one there on Saturday. I cant attend that one. I think they have one at the YMCA at the Flagler hospital or at the Hospital there if I remember right. Someone had mentioned it to me awhile back. Maybe call them and see :) Hugs Margo Marie
'Cause I'm a woman phenomenally.......Phenomenal Woman that's me ~ Maya Angelou
Susie Q
on 10/11/07 5:34 am - PALM COAST, FL
I'M IN OHIO RIGHT NOW, AND FREEZING MY BUTT OFF LET ME TELL YOU, BUT WHEN I COME TO PALM COAST TO VISIT MY SON, MAYBE YOU AND I COULD ATTEND A MEETING TOGETHER. I'LL BE IN PALM COAST 11/13 THRU 11/30, MAYBE WE CAN GET TOGETHER THEN? HERE'S MY E-MAIL ADDY [email protected] WHEN YOU FIND OUT WHEN A MEETING IS, LET ME KNOW DURING THAT TIME, OK? I WON'T PROMISE I CAN GO WITH YOU, BUT I CAN TRY TO GO WITH YOU, WHEN YOU DEPEND ON SOMEONE ELSES CAR, YOU DON'T PROMISE ANYTHING, KNOW WHAT I MEAN??? LOL. TAKE CARE AND THANKS FOR WRITING. HUGS, SUSIE

~ WHEN I'M AT THE OCEAN, I STOP EXISTING AND START LIVING!!!  ~
ALWAYS BLESSINGS ~ NEVER LOSSES!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views