"Less is More" Celebration in Brunswick GA

betsyt
on 9/23/07 1:04 pm - Brunswick, GA
Come to Brunswick Georgia and join us for a celebration of "Less is More"  Our 2nd annual event will be held on October 6th 2007. We offer a day of fun and information with dynamic speakers, vendor exhibits and a fashion show featuring bariatric patients.                                                Speakers include Melodie K. Moorehead Ph.D. (Breaking the numbers game) A licensed psychologist  specializing in Bariatric Surgery Psychology for over two decades. Chef Dave Fouts (Holiday eating: Who's getting stuffed)  Will be doing a cooking demo that several lucky people will be having for lunch and it will be his menu that we will be dining on Saturday night. Jamie Yasko-Mangum (Seeking your savvy self)  A certified  image consultant and Self-image expert recognized by the Association of Image Consultants International.   Then That night we will have a dinner and dance at the Embassy Suites.   Last year we had a great time and a wonderful experience so much so that we have decided to open this event up to any and all who would like to be a part of this wonderful Celebration.   If you would like more information please get in touch with myself or Debra Proulx at Southeast Georgia Health System   912-466-7428 A sure fire good time...........Would love to see you there...............Betsy T  
You're missing out if you're missing support group!!!
Less is MORE in Brunswick

Betsy T
Michael Eak
on 9/23/07 11:06 pm - Largo, FL
Sorry Betsy, but a very serious Family matter has come to my attention over the weekend and we will not be able to make your conference. As well it has varied my attention to all other matters of Obesity Help & helping others. But I'll be back in a bit. Mike 
Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
Ronni N.
on 9/25/07 12:50 pm - Orlando, FL
I would love to attend but for me driving alone to GA would be hard.  Now if there where several from Orlando who wanted to car pool then thta would be something for me to think about.  How much is it to attend?  Also how much are the hotel rooms?
betsyt
on 9/27/07 1:03 pm - Brunswick, GA
Hi Ronni, It's not a bad drive from Orlando to Brunswick.........I do it quite alot as I'm from Kissimmee and still have family and friends there. I'll send you the information in an e-mail. As far as hotels go we have the regular ones right here at the exit that the dinner/dance is being held. If you like I'll look into some for you. Would love to see you at the Celebration.................Betsy
You're missing out if you're missing support group!!!
Less is MORE in Brunswick

Betsy T
Trauma Queen
on 9/29/07 5:47 am - Jacksonville, FL
Betsy!!! Hey woman!  I miss you and everyone in the support group :) Im in jacksonville still..plugging along hehee Wow is it that time already?  2nd annual...how time flies. I missed it last year because I was moving here to jax..I just might show up hehe Hugs, Donna
445/425/123/1??
brachioplasty 7/11/07
Breast reduction/lift and axilla repair 9/5/07
Mons reduction and L arm brachioplasty repair 01/02/08
Tummy tuck with Anchor cut  3/12/08
Lower body lift TBA
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views