CRUISE TO LOSE! C'MON & JOIN US AS WE CELEBRATE!

tmn9761
on 9/23/07 3:03 am - New Port Richey, FL
ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!!!  SEVEN DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!  We will depart on our 2007 Ruby Cruises Cruise to Lose!  WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!! If you weren't able to join us for this year's cruise, we're gonna DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR!  Join us on our 2008 Ruby Cruises Cruise to Lose!  We will depart September 7, 2008 from Port Canaveral (near Orlando) on Royal Caribbean's Mariner of the Seas for a week in the Western Caribbean for  sun, fun, and lots of info and networking with others who have had or who would like to have WLS, friends, family, or ANYONE just looking to have a FANTASTIC time!!   ALL ARE WELCOME!! For details, check out my profile here at OH, see my website at www.rubycruises.com (upper right hand corner link), PM me here, email me at [email protected], or call TOLL FREE NATIONWIDE 866-685-7829. Hope everyone can join us next year!  Space is limited and the cruise is selling steadily, so don't miss out on all the FUN as we CELEBRATE and SHARE!!! To everyone going on THIS year's cruise:  You will find special itineraries of our group events in your cabin's mail box upon embarkation.  Our first gathering is a "Meet & Greet" shortly after we set sail next Sunday - be sure to come down to Dragon's Lair on Deck 2 at 5:00 p.m. for a short ice breaker!  See you A WEEK FROM TODAY!!!!!!!!! I AM READY TO CRUISE TO LOSE!!  WOOOO HOOOOO!!

~ Terri - Come on and CRUISE TO LOSE with us!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views