New from Gainesville

Purple Lotus
on 9/19/07 4:01 am - FL
Hello!  My name is Cyndy and I live in Gainesville.  I just got approval from my doctor today for WLS so now I begin trying to get approval from my insurance co. (BCBS PPO).  I'm really excited and can't wait to get to know people who are in this process and learn more about WLS!

Purple Lotus              my s!

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/07 11:34 am
Welcome :)  Dr. Hipp did my surgery---who are you planning to do yours?  I live in Palm Coast, about 2 hours east.  Good luck with the approval process!
Purple Lotus
on 9/19/07 2:39 pm - FL
My surgeon will be Dr. Cendan.  I work at Shands @ UF and will have the surgery here.

Purple Lotus              my s!

Jan Ocala
on 9/19/07 8:41 pm - Ocala, FL
You've got a local surgeon and you work at the hospital that will care for you?  That's terrific!  It sounded like you were exploring WLS, but you are well on your way!  Congratulations and welcome to the board.
Kimberly W.
on 9/19/07 9:18 pm - morriston, FL
Hello, I live in Morriston and work in Gainesville. Good Luck with the reaseach and the sugery. I will say probbly the best thing I did in prep work for this was get the book WL for dummies. it is really a great start. 
Kimberly
Brad_Allen
on 9/19/07 11:14 pm
Hi Gator Girl. I am in Gainesville too. I had my surgical approval yesterday fro surgeon also. I am waiting on them to submit and receive aprpoval from insurance. I also have BCBS State Employees PPO. Hopefully they will do it quickly so we can move forward.  Great to see someoen from here.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views