Orlando Support Group Meeting

slimderella
on 9/18/07 10:59 am - Orlando, FL

Hey everyone!  I hope you have been enjoying the lazy (and extremely hot) days of summer and are ready to get back into the swing of things this fall.  Now that my "maternity leave" is officially over and our new baby girl is already two months old, it's time to start getting back into the groove of things.  Our next support group meeting is scheduled for NEXT Wednesday Sept. 26th at 7:00 PM at the Herndon Library.  That's just around the corner so please make plans now to attend the meeting, and feel free to bring a friend!  We'll be having a general discussion, talking about the upcoming holidays and how to not put on the pounds during that time, and I will also be handing out some new samples (and perhaps passing a baby picture or two around).  I do hope that you will make the effort to attend the meeting next week, and I sincerely look forward to seeing each and every one of you again!

See you soon,

Monica

B Girl
on 9/19/07 11:10 pm

HEY HEY HEY I've been wondering how you were doing.  You were one of the chatty cats on this board that really helped me start my WLS journey.  I hope that your pregnancy went well and that your little girl is doing well.  You were missed on these boards!!

Alison (now post-op)

Ronni N.
on 9/22/07 12:29 pm - Orlando, FL

Ok where is the Herndon Library located?  I will try to attend by I will need directions from South Orlando, since I won't be the one driving since I only had surgery 6 days ago

slimderella
on 9/23/07 9:08 am - Orlando, FL
Hey Ronni.  Congratulations on your recent surgery.  The address to the library is 4324 E. Colonial Dr., Orlando, FL  32803 if you want to Mapquest it.  Or you can e-mail me at: [email protected] and I will send you directions from S. Orlando.  In the meantime, feel free to check out our website at: www.WOCF.org or our on-line support group at: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/TWOCF/ I hope to meet you soon! ~ Monica
Ronni N.
on 9/25/07 11:45 am - Orlando, FL
Monica I will be there.  My mom is coming along.  Now when I get to the library where will the meeting be located? Ronni
slimderella
on 9/26/07 4:13 am - Orlando, FL
Mom's are welcome!  We will be in room #1, just inside to the right.  I usually try to remember to post a sign: "WOCF (WLS Support Group)" so just be on the lookout for that.  I am looking forward to meeting you! ~ Monica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views