DVT Scare

elilicious
on 9/17/07 8:30 am - Casselberry, FL
Hello all.  I went to ER today because I had pain in one leg and Dr. Kim's office wanted me to get it checked out.  All went well, told me that I currently do not have a clot but that to get it looked at again in 3 to 5 days if pain continues.  I actually am now thinking that its pain radiating down my leg from my spinal pressure being high.  Having Pseudotumor Cerebri sucks ass.  I do not wish this disease on anyone.  Hope everyone is doing ok. 
Kristen H.
on 9/18/07 11:50 am - Orlando, FL
I'm always the last to know. I guess that is a good thing, with HIPAA and all.

I also didn't know that you have pseudotumor cerebri. I have another patient with it who has gotten tremendous relief with her new weight loss. I pray that you receive same.

Feel better soon. Were you at the ED in Celebration? If so, call me next time and I'll come sit with you.
Kristen
Lap RNY 10-25-04
310/135/@ Goal!
elilicious
on 9/19/07 12:06 pm - Casselberry, FL
Thanks.  I actually went to the ER by my house, South Seminole.  I used to work there before I transfered downtown and can get in and out of there pretty fast.  I have been feeling better though.  I really think it is just a nerve thing.  I will be at Celebration on Friday around 1:30 for my post op since Dr. Kim leaves for vacation that same day.  Hopefully I will see you then.
Kristen H.
on 9/19/07 1:12 pm - Orlando, FL
Yep, I'll be there. I can't wait to see you!
Kristen
Lap RNY 10-25-04
310/135/@ Goal!
bunnytails
on 9/20/07 9:48 am - Orlando, FL
Ali and Kristen, I will be there also for my pre-op.  Jen had her surgery on Wed.  do you know how she is doing.  Neice
elilicious
on 9/22/07 10:14 pm - Casselberry, FL
Hey Neice, I think there was a Jen there for her post op too that day.  I am not sure if she was the same one or note.  I wasn't going to bring this up since it does not bother me but might actually bother the other person, but I am Eli, Ali is another wls gal that had surgery with Dr. Jawad.  You can still call me whatever, I do not mind. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views