REMINDER! OH SUPPORT GROUP IN HUDSON

Marianne C.
on 9/16/07 4:58 am - Hudson, FL

I hope you will join us for our first OH support group meeting this coming Wednesday, September 19th, at the Hudson Library from 7PM - 8:30PM!  Our offical name is Pasco-Hernando Obesity Help Support Group. Our group is not yet listed in the OH directory of support groups but the powers that be assure us it will be happening soon. The address for the library is 8012 Library Rd, Hudson and their phone number is (727) 861-3020 Library Road runs between Hudson Road and Fivay so you can get to it from either road. Fivay is off of Little Road and Hudson runs between Little Road and US 19.   If you are unable to make it this month, our next meeting is Wednesday, October 17th at the same time. We will be meeting every THIRD Wednesday of each month at the same location. ALL are welcome to join us!

Most dreams are lost by giving up what we want most for what we want at the moment.

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/07 12:41 pm - Hudson, FL
I hate I missed the meeting but will try to come after sept meetings.  Hope it was a success...please post and let us know how it went!!!!!!!
Marianne C.
on 9/19/07 1:13 pm - Hudson, FL
Hey Melanie.....  I know... it is so hard to do everything you want to do.. especially when you have children. Let's hope next month will be a better time for you. After all this time I would love to meet you in person!  We did have a really nice meeting tonight!  Mary and I are very excited and thrilled with the people who came and what each one can offer to all of us. We had lots to talk about and lots of plans for the future. It's about time we had a support group here in our area!  It is so important to continued success and driving an hour and a half or 2 hours just isn't practical. I know there is a huge need for it here so I think our group will grow and get better as time goes on.

Most dreams are lost by giving up what we want most for what we want at the moment.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views