Anyone from Orlando

Ronni N.
on 9/16/07 7:53 am - Orlando, FL

Hi I am from Orlando, Florida and going tomorrow to Celebration Hospital and having my surgery.  Anyone else here from Orlando?

Jen D.
on 9/16/07 11:49 am - Central, FL

I'm right behind you.  Dr. Kim is doing my sleeve on Wednesday.  I can't believe the week of surgery is actually here.  I'm so nervous and excited at the same time.   Have a wonderful surgery date!!  I know you'll sail through effortlessly.

Kristen H.
on 9/18/07 11:54 am - Orlando, FL
Are you going to come down to Info at 6PM? Just bring your IV rack and we'll sit in the back and have a giggle.

You and Dr. Kim's skilled hands are in my prayers!!
Kristen
Lap RNY 10-25-04
310/135/@ Goal!
Jen D.
on 9/18/07 12:03 pm - Central, FL

Oh, I so hope I'm feeling up to giggling by 6PM tomorrow!   Thanks for your prayers, Kristen.  Keep 'em coming!  LOL 

bunnytails
on 9/20/07 9:28 am - Orlando, FL

Jen, I hope everything went well with your surgery.  I was thinking about you and said a prayer for quick recovery.  Im scheduled for my pre-op on 9/21 .  My surgery is just around the corner, Oct 1 if everything goes well with the pre-op.   Neice

DBC
on 9/16/07 2:04 pm - Winter Park, FL
Hi!  I live in Oviedo and had my lapband by Dr. Marema one year ago this month.  What kind of surgery are you having?  I wish you all the best!
Kristen H.
on 9/18/07 11:57 am - Orlando, FL
Happy Re-Birthday!!

Kristen
Lap RNY 10-25-04
310/135/@ Goal!
Ronni N.
on 9/16/07 5:52 pm - Orlando, FL
I am having the gastric bypass done today.  I am the 6th case. 
Marli *\o/*
on 9/17/07 4:20 am - FL
I am from Orlando. Dr. Kim is my surgeon too. He is just great. I am sure all went well today - welcome to the losers bench!

jon always by you.
"Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another"
www.myspace.com/marlionsafari * www.flickr.com/marlibonjovi
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/marlinelson

slimderella
on 9/18/07 11:02 am - Orlando, FL
By now you have (hopefully) had a very successful surgery so CONGRATULATIONS!  I lead a local support group in Orlando and have a few Dr. Kim patients, and all are doing well.  I hope that gives you a small sigh of relief.  If there's ever anything I can do please let me know.  In the meantime, feel free to check out our website at: www.WOCF.org and sign up for our free on-line support group as well.   Good luck, Monica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views