Home

elilicious
on 9/12/07 9:58 pm - Casselberry, FL

Hello all.  Thanks for all the support, it really means alot to me.  I got home yesterday around 1pm.  I am in pain, and I know that is to be expected.  The only thing I did not expect is that the side where I guess my port is hurts like hell.  I was only able to be sent home with darvocet because I am allergic to so many meds.  I did throw up 2 times while I was in recovery, some nice bloody mixture, but nurse said that was normal. I am off to take more pain meds. I'll talk to you all later. 

Redhaired
on 9/12/07 10:22 pm - Mouseville, FL
Welcome back.  I hope you have a smooth recovery.

Qbandiva
on 9/13/07 12:13 pm - Naples, FL

CONGRATS! Welcome home! Take your meds and WALK!!!! This will help with the pain and help you heal.  I know you probably don't feel like doing it but WALK!!!! Trust me on this one! It will and does get better! Barbi

"Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."   "Be yourself....everyone else is taken"

Before: 348 (01/01/2005) 
After:   165
sandyfeets
on 9/13/07 12:59 pm - Jacksonville, FL
RNY on 12/20/05 with
Welcome home, walk walk walk and take the pain meds as often as you feel necessary.

MawmawMidge
on 9/13/07 5:57 pm - FL
I wil remember to walk. I am dying for water right now.  but it is after 12 so it is a no no.  Must be at hospital in 4 hours.   I am so ready.  I am surprized that I am not afraid.  I had ny great leap of faith when the nurse said the doc could do RNY on Friday Sept 14.  When I said yes ; I felt my heart and my stomache swich places!  But once I made that choice..I have been really calm.  hugs to all from. Midge
carlak
on 9/14/07 1:53 am - Bradenton, FL
Eli, ya just do what the rest are telling you to do. Just walk, Sip and walk again. The pain will subside. Welcome to the losers bench. you will do great. Carla Klein
image hosting site

Kristen H.
on 9/15/07 11:54 am - Orlando, FL
Walk, sip and rest. Welcome to the loser's bench!!

Hugs,

Kristen
Kristen
Lap RNY 10-25-04
310/135/@ Goal!
Marli *\o/*
on 9/17/07 5:00 am - FL
WELCOME BACK! The liquid pain meds made me sick, so Dr. Kim put me on Darvocet - BEST DRUG EVER! LOL! I felt so much better after the switch.  Let us know how you are doing. Glad you are home.

jon always by you.
"Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another"
www.myspace.com/marlionsafari * www.flickr.com/marlibonjovi
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/marlinelson

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views