Weekly Workouts 8.29.16

billmacc7
on 8/28/16 6:44 pm - MA

Good Day All-

I enjoyed my week off from exercise!! Still, I was not totally sedentary as our family was in NH for vacation so did a little hiking and swimming mostly at a leisurlye pace.

Now as school starts going to back to a routine!

Monday-3 Mile Run

Tuesday-Body Pump

Wednesday- 4 Mile Run

Thursday-Total Body Conditioning 

Friday-Swimming/spinning

Saturday-5 Mile run

Sunday-Rest

Have a happy, healthy week!

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

docbad32
on 8/29/16 6:27 am

Kind of a mini taper week for my marathon next Monday.  Weird to say I'm running a marathon as a training run. 

Monday-rest

Tuesday-4 mile run

Wednesday-6 mile run

Thursday-4 mile run

Friday-10 mile run

Saturday-Travel day and rest

Sunday-2 mile shake out

VSG:  3/12/15

billmacc7
on 8/29/16 1:14 pm - MA

Good luck what marathon are you running next Monday? 

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

docbad32
on 8/29/16 1:32 pm

Thanks. It's called the American Discovery Trial marathon. It's in Colorado Springs. 

VSG:  3/12/15

billmacc7
on 8/29/16 3:32 pm - MA

Good luck I know you gonna kill it! 

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

highlandbear
on 8/29/16 6:20 pm - Canada

You got this. You will rock it and remember what counts is crossing the finish line upright and smiling

Gwen M.
on 8/29/16 1:59 pm
VSG on 03/13/14

My fall term started today, yay!  This means my fall term exercise plan also starts today!  

Monday - rest this week due to stupid car things
Tuesday - running and stretching! (I'm restarting my 5k training plan, all the way from the beginning.)
Wednesday - pilates class
Thursday - running and stretching!
Friday - pilates/yoga class, tai chi class, pilates class
Saturday - lifting!
Sunday - running and stretching!  

I'm very excited to be getting back into the swing of things with exercise.  It's been too long.  

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

highlandbear
on 8/29/16 6:26 pm - Canada

Glad you had a good week. We all need time to one self without having to worry about exercising and training. I will be taking some time in Nov. after all my racing is done. Just some down time. Does not mean i won't be exercising but it will be when I want.

Monday last tri swim training and proud to say for the first time 400 meters in 7:39 fastest time yet for me.

Tue 60 min speed work

Wed master swim and 30 minute strength training

Thursday 70 minutes run with hilly route

Friday walk stretch

Saturday 3.5 hour run

sunday I am doing a long bike ride hamilton to oakville 

cabin111
on 8/30/16 6:08 pm

Hard to say what the week will bring.  Yesterday the air was good, so I rode to the coffee shop...Got two poached eggs and an ice tea.  Today rode to the sales yard (flea market) and got a massage.  The air is getting worse...Almond harvest and fire smoke.  I went to the gym and did 3.1 miles on the treadmill.  I went between 3mph to 4.5mph at 1% grade.  I did 1/10 of a mile at 7% grade just to mix it up.  Tomorrow is fasting in the morning...Then blood test for the doctors.  Lipid panel...I want to do good.  Have the good HDL and bad HDL in good shape.  I'll just do the treadmill for the rest of the week.  No rain in sight...So I don't want to ride my bike.  Brian  PS Next week I turn 61!!

Most Active