Schedule for the week

Monday-Spin Class & 3 mile run

Tuesday- Strength Training & Swimmimg

Wednesday-Spin Class & 4 Mile Run

Thursday- Strength Training & Swimmimg 

Friday-Strength Training & Spin Class

Saturday-5 Mile Run

Sunday-Rest

Excited as I am a teacher and school out for Summer!!! In last 13 years I work Full Time in Summer but this Summer only working Part Time! As such more time to EXERCISE ??

Yours in Health & Happines,

Bill Mac

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

highlandbear
on 6/26/16 7:33 pm - Canada

Well enjoy your summer.  It is funny that people always think that teachers are off for the whole summer they forget than some teaches do work. 

Monday 45 hiit clas 60 minute swim with my wonderful triathlon group

Tue power yoga, strength training and 60 minute speed work out with trainer

Wed master swim

Thursday temp run and strength training

Friday is up in the air gym closed so maybe  a two hour bike ride or more if not Friday than Sunday for sure. 

Saturday 130 minute run if we do the bike ride Friday than run will me Sunday. 

Sunday is question mark depending on the other two days. 

Usually I have it planed out but the bike ride is with other people so we are still working on what day is best for everyone. I am hoping for bike ride on sunday so I can have a sleeping which is 8 for me. I don' t usually sleep that last but nice to think I could

docbad32
on 6/27/16 6:25 am

Monday-rest

Tuesday-7 mile run

Wednesday-5 mile hill repeats

Thursday-7 mile run

Friday-Rest

Saturday-20 mile trail run

Sunday-5 mile recovery run

VSG:  3/12/15

chassibi
on 6/27/16 11:33 am

Oh my goodness! I am posting here to keep myself accountable but I cannot imagine a point where I could run 20 miles on a trail! I barely was able to jog in intervals Saturday at our 5K. Ugh.

Mon-nothin

Tues- Bikram Yoga-90 minutes

Wed- will attempt 10,000 steps at least

Thurs- Bikram yoga-90 minutes

Fri- will try again for 10,000 steps

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

billmacc7
on 6/27/16 11:40 am - MA

20 Miles or 20 feet....we all do our best!! Keep it up!

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

highlandbear
on 6/27/16 5:49 pm - Canada

When I first started running I could not not think of running 5k and I built up to it. I will never forget the first time I did a 21k race and there were people running 42k that day. A friend came out to run the last 5k with me and I said to her I don't know how anyone could run 42k. I thought I am nearly dead  running 21 no way could I run another 21k. She said to me what did you train for and I said 21 and she said you are doing it. When you are ready you will train for 42 and you will do it. I have never forgotten that. It is what you train your body to do. No one starts out being able to run 20 miles. You may never want to run that distance and that is OK. work on 5k and be proud that you are doing it   

billmacc7
on 6/27/16 7:36 pm - MA

Well said!

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

docbad32
on 6/28/16 6:34 am, edited 6/27/16 11:34 pm

June 1st, 2015 I started running 30 seconds at a time.  Couch to 5k.  It was not easy but it was fun.  When I started that, I could not imagine running 5k without walking.  Once I got there, I thought yeah but running 10k or 21k is way too much.  When I got there I thought, running a marathon seems doable.  Now I'm trying to run 50k and beyond and there is no doubt about doing the distance.  And it all started jogging 30 seconds at a time.  As long as you enjoy it, keep at it, and listen to your body, there is nothing you can't do.

VSG:  3/12/15

Theduffman27
on 6/28/16 8:17 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Mon - Arms, Cardio

Tuesday - Legs, Abs - Cardio

Wednesday - Chest , Cardio

Thursday - shoulders, back , Cardio

Friday - Off

Saturday - 3 mile run

Sunday - off

(deactivated member)
on 6/28/16 9:17 am

Fellow teacher saying, YESSSSSS!!!!!  Enjoy your summer!!!!!! 

Most Active