Fall Fitness Giveaway, $293 Value

Robin77
on 11/18/15 8:26 am

I love to walk! Inside on a treadmill or outside around the neighborhood. Cold weather or hot, I'll be walking, usually at least 2 hours! 

bjblue
on 11/18/15 8:27 am - Tacoma, WA

I love going to the YMCA and doing Water Aerobics,  then on alternating days using the Lateral Elliptical, and mat exercises, including crunches,  leg lifts, etc. Also following the workouts in the 12 week program, adding strength training.

On my breaks and lunch at work, I have been going for brisk walks. 

Deanna798
on 11/18/15 8:59 am
RNY on 08/04/15

I love running and playing with my toddler.  he definitely keeps me on my toes.  I think, if we could figure out how to harness the energy of the 2 year olds of the world, we would be able to do away with our dependence on petroleum.

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

klmurray
on 11/18/15 9:00 am - Richmond, MI
RNY on 05/29/12

I am actually unable to do the common exercises due to my chronic pain issue with my sciatica nerve.  I have been looking for a way to exercise healthy and within my physical abilities.  I am willing to try just about everything within reason.  I am keeping physically active with my children and grandchildren.  I try to plan activities taking them places to experience as much as the world as possible.  I need to plan our activities with the ability to regain my energies and physical abilities.  With these tools available with the Fall Fitness Giveaway I will be able to obtain some physical fitness.  Thank you for this opportunity.

(deactivated member)
on 11/18/15 9:08 am
RNY on 05/04/15

My favorite way to stay active is by riding my bike. My husband and I got our bikes a year ago, and I've started bike commuting to work as well (when it's not raining, anyway). I raised $500 this past summer for the American Diabetes Association and rode in their Tour de Cure. I also have a bike leash attachment for my dog -- our whole family is getting fitter.  

grmadee
on 11/18/15 9:12 am

I had my gastric bypass on Oct 13th. I lost 40 lbs post op through following a 1200 calorie diet and doing water aerobics 6 days/ week. The exercise was a critical part of my success as being heavy and trying to exercise can be very discouraging and embarrassing, but the water fitness classes allowed me to not damage myself and at the same time keep my muscles moving and stretching and my heart got an aerobic workout.  No one likes putting a bathing suit on, but the other women didn't care and there were no mirrors at the pool!! I have just started back to aerobics and crave moving my body again! 

crystalb79
on 11/18/15 9:12 am

During fall my favorite way to stay fit is taking evening walks. It's especially nice when my husband and kids come along! I also enjoy Zumba..done at home with dvds :)

crmmfw
on 11/18/15 9:17 am - Everett, WA
with

I stay active by walking and more walking every chance I get!!!

Monique Williams

Everett, WA 98208

Daelcare
on 11/18/15 9:25 am - Easley, SC
VSG on 10/27/14

My favorite way is to walk, hike or play golf!

5'5" 64 year old; HW 219; SW 199; CW 129; GW 145ish (original)...now on to "ideal" (138)...got that...now a few spare (132)...got that one, too! Now for the 120's!! Made them...now for the "dream" weight...125! Well, that one's proving to be a little tougher!

wyo_sarah
on 11/18/15 9:26 am

My favorite way to stay active is to play with my kids. We go hiking, bike riding, swimming...

Most Active