Fall Fitness Giveaway, $293 Value

KellyH67
on 11/18/15 5:29 am - Richmond, VA
VSG on 02/19/14

I hate exercise, so simple is better for me.  Just walking around the neighbourhood is better than sitting doing nothing. 

"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection.  Excellence I can reach for.  Perfection I leave up to God."  Michael J. Fox

AngryViking
on 11/18/15 5:47 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Awesome giveaway!

I stay active mostly by just increasing my activity level throughout the day.  I walk the dog the long way around the block, I take the stairs instead of the elevator, I park in the farthest spot from the store, etc.

Honolulu_Honey_707

on 11/18/15 5:58 am - Honolulu, HI
WLS on 04/06/11

My favorite form of exercise is dancing hula! It's so much fun, and doesn't feel like exercise. During hula classes, I concentrate on the words, music and movement. Many of the dances are fast and vigorous. It's great for stress release. Classes and practice are fun, active times!

1440ut
on 11/18/15 6:21 am

My favorite way to stay active is walking.  It doesn't require any machines and you can do it anywhere.

beandogkuhne
on 11/18/15 6:30 am - Princeton, IL

My favorite way to stay active is by dancing.

Auntnan
on 11/18/15 7:51 am

I love to be active by doing yoga.

Nan

Dibaby45
on 11/18/15 7:58 am

My favorite way to stay active is by volunteering at a local horse rescue. I love reconnecting with nature plus mucking a stall will make you sweat! Plus there's so much acreage I walk everywhere. It's also very rewarding :)

Surgeon: Dr. Heydari. Lap-Band to RNY bypass. Surgery June 23, 2015.

(deactivated member)
on 11/18/15 8:00 am

My main exercise is from giving the older folks at Quail ridge retirement home a push around the park in their wheelchairs. It helps them get some air and see some ducks.

I also walk my dog through the rainforest behind my house. I hope to win this because I need it.

Thank you for the chance to win. 

cdb0002
on 11/18/15 8:12 am

My favorite way to stay active is to put my 5 month old great nephew in his stroller and go for a walk. The weather is beautiful and he enjoys the change of scenery. 

NerdySquirrel
on 11/18/15 8:12 am

My favorite way to stay active is to walk around a local park trail with my husband, and playing with my dogs.  I'm just starting my WLS journey, so I look forward to trying new ways to stay active in the future!

HW: 378 | 1st Consult: 363 | Surgery: 339 | CW: 182

"We all have two lives. The second begins when we realize we only have one."

Most Active