HELPPPPP!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO TO LOOSE THIS POST BABY WEIGHT

shanijlat
on 5/10/14 8:49 am - Newark, NJ

CAN SOME ONE HELP ME I HAD THE RNY FEB OF 2011. I JUST RECENTLY HAD A BABY GURL ON NOV OF 2013 I GAIN A WHOOPING 70 POUNDS DURING MY PREGNANCY. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH SUGGESTIONS ON GETTING IT OFF?

Lyss Remaly
on 5/15/14 6:22 am - Wheeling, IL

Congratulations on your babygirl!! That is super exciting! 

The first suggestion I would make is to make sure your diet is in check based on your RNY specifications.  Any bad habits that may have come back in or extra carbs that have snuck in during the months of taking care or your babe should be looked at and corrected.

Since you are just getting back into it I think it is important to take things slow.  Go out walking with your girl in her stroller, jog a few minutes and walk in intervals.  I also think it is important to move your own bodyweight.

Squats

Lunges

Push ups

Those are all things you can do around the house anytime.  Challenge yourself and get as many as you can in ONE day. 

I'm not sure what your lifestyle is at the moment if you have a job, are sedentary or where you are starting.  I am a certified personal trainer (also a DS) so I am more than happy to give you a bit more guidance.  Feel free to message me and I'm happy to help where I can.

Good for you getting back into it!!

Most Active