Getting rid of my companons

Menchi
on 3/18/14 5:39 am
VSG on 09/11/13

I refer to the two budges on my stomach as my companions, I was wondering what exercises people have found that are good at getting rid of these.  I was thinking crunches but if anyone has any suggestions I would be grateful.

cabin111
on 3/18/14 11:55 am

A general thought on fat reduction.  When I was losing quickly, I found that one area would get smaller, followed by another area.  Others have said the same thing.  Where I first lost the fat, was the last place I put it on...On my back.  Yes, I was losing all over, but it seemed that certain areas shrink followed by other areas; back, belly, breasts, legs.  It would seem to me that if you did some exercise classes (video or local group) you would be working the front (core) area.  Others should have answers, but to me, core workouts make sense.  Brian

cabin111
on 3/18/14 12:04 pm

You might want to check out Youtube videos on core workouts...

Kim S.
on 3/27/14 2:27 am - Helena, AL

There is no such thing as "spot reducing".  You should follow a good nutrition plan and a good full body work out regimen mixing cardio and weight training.  In the end, you'll be fit and healthy head to toe!  That being said, the core (the muscles surrounding your torso from below the breasts to the upper thighs) is the center of it all!  Once you have a strong core, you will not even believe how your entire body functions and feels better.  You stand taller, rarely suffer from fatigue, and just generally carry yourself with ease!! Yoga is great for core strengthening. 

Most Active