Need assistance on a workout routine, please!

DeDication
on 2/28/14 2:21 am

I would like to limit the use of machines other than a treadmill. A lot of p90x has toning in it and yoga which is great for your mind and body. I plan to do zumba as well. I just want to hit my target areas every time I work out. Which are my stomach, my back and my face which will form in time- not much I can do there. My legs are in excellent shape, muscular and toned. I just want to make sure I tone and lift my butt, shape my mid section and my back as well. Any ideas on those areas|?

Anyone want to share their stories about what they did during the rapid weight loss pahse?

In my support group meetings I have several people who started working out roughly 1-2 weeks post op and just did the treadmill and some other exercises.

Amanda31panda
on 4/6/14 1:33 pm

I use a website and an app to use different workouts! Everyone I have told loves it called pop sugar fitness. You can customize your routines and look all different types. And it is all free

jenniferrockit
on 4/22/14 3:50 pm

Hey i m instructor for core exercising and I originally came up with the idea for the PLANK-360 so that my patients could work their core without having to get down on the floor. It is all about the core. It will help you out it getting perfect abbs, gain mass on shoulders,chest and arms.  try it out you will surely like it.

Lori W.
on 6/22/14 10:10 am - Pittsburgh, PA
RNY on 05/12/14

Your idea? Dr. Todd Scott?

Most Active