Work out Ideas

Mimisocks
on 1/26/14 6:08 am - PA
RNY on 07/08/13

Hi, Everyone:

I have committed myself to getting to the gym before going in to work because I notice the difference when I work out then as opposed to after work. 

My question is how to maximize the workout I get in for 45-60 min before I have to leave for work.  What tips do any of you have to get in a premium workout in a small amount of time?

Thanks!

P.S.  The "Y" has a full suite of cardio machines and Cybex machines to work with, but no group exercise classes that early out.

Believe in yourself and don't ever stop dreaming!

PetHairMagnet
on 1/27/14 1:05 am
RNY on 05/13/13

You might want to inquire about what the plan is for earlier in the day classes.  The Y near me did not offer them for a long time, but they had so many requests, they added them in and guess what class is now almost impossible to get into? Yep...that early morning one! :)

But beyond that, can you schedule time to set up a circuit program with one of the trainers that you can do on your own and then have them work with you once or twice a month on the form, progress and so forth.

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

weightloser1
on 2/7/14 9:04 pm

I have also planned to go for gym before going to wor****eps our body seriously fit and fine. the regular exercise is necessary to get disease free life.

(deactivated member)
on 2/11/14 12:30 pm - CA

My advice is to plan your workout before gym. You should set a goal for everyday workout. Make sure you should split your workout in small proportions or you can also take help of professional fitness trainer.

Most Active