Wake-up Drink Recipe

(deactivated member)
on 1/16/14 10:33 am

Today, I tried to do a Lemon Ginger tea for morning. Very refreshing! Good way start for my weight loss journey.

PetHairMagnet
on 1/16/14 12:04 pm
RNY on 05/13/13
On January 16, 2014 at 6:33 PM Pacific Time, amandaperry wrote:

Today, I tried to do a Lemon Ginger tea for morning. Very refreshing! Good way start for my weight loss journey.

We go through a box a month of that here. Plus the Lemon Zinger. Ohhhh, and if you can still find it in your area, the Pumpkin Spice tea is great, too!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Alma_Barillas
on 1/17/14 4:35 pm
RNY on 12/20/13

What Is The Recipie?

The Best Is Yet To Come

(deactivated member)
on 1/19/14 9:07 am

Ingredients

1 12-ounce glass water, at room temperature
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 inch knob of ginger root

Directions

Add the lemon juice to the glass of water. Finely grate the ginger by using a zester, add to the glass of water. This drink is a perfect way to start your day!

weightloser1
on 2/12/14 2:06 pm

k.. fine.. you have strated your journey. is this your first time for taking lemon ginger tea? if you have noticed its real effect, definitely you will not like to give up it. so always make your mind to drink it and tell go me go!!! for the weight loss!

My health is my Highest Priority.

Most Active