What exercises do you fing most enjoyable?

Erinax
on 12/15/13 2:22 am

Some exercises are just too boring for me, but then there's swimming that I really enjoy.

What exercises do you enjoy the most?

pamkb
on 12/15/13 7:35 am - Crestview, FL
I enjoy swimming as well. Before surgery, it and elliptical were the only exercises I felt I could do other than walking.

After surgery, I began to enjoy strength training and walking with a weighted vest. Now I am in the early stages of starting a run program and am really enjoying that.

I am creating my own revolution and PAMdemonium reigns!

RNY 11/16/2010

SW 270, CW 155, GW 135

1st 5k time 40:34 (Dec 2013)

billmacc7
on 12/15/13 10:14 am - MA

Had been Running, and still love it..but lately been doing spin and like that as well. Overall, as long as I am doing SOMETHING that is what is most important...

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

Kim S.
on 12/16/13 3:17 am - Helena, AL

I only do the things I enjoy! 

Boot camp, P90X, running, hiking, yoga...........those are my faves.  I've tried MANY things though.....I know I do not like biking, swimming, Zumba.  I'll try anything once or twice though just to see if I like it and should put it into the mix.....I try to live an active lifestyle,

LJ1972
on 12/18/13 12:48 pm - FL

As far as "sport" I love my triathlons, though half marathons are growing on me.

Exercise? I like strength training but the HIIT.  My favorite hour of the week is Spinnerval class with my trainer - 3 songs of spin, strength circuit, spin, circuit,etc

COURAGE TO START, STRENGTH TO ENDURE, RESOLVE TO FINISH 
                              HW 353 SW 317 Original GW 180  Current Wt  170 
                               First 5k 59:18; 5k PR 32:06;  1st 10k 1:20:27; PR 1:08:36
                                                    1st Half Marathon 2:48

Pensacola Double Bridge Run 15k- 1:47:34
                                                  Three Sprint Triathlons

(deactivated member)
on 12/29/13 1:38 pm, edited 12/29/13 1:38 pm

I think all exercises are good for health. Any if i talk about myself then i like Boot camp, P90X, running, hiking, yoga, Swimming, These are very nice. I do not like biking, Zumba. I try to live an active lifestyle. Thanks for sharing and everyone has own choice. 

Wholesale Hotel Towels | Wholesale Bathrobes

DuckDum
on 1/22/14 11:59 am

I enjoy cycling and swimming the most.

weightloser1
on 2/9/14 2:35 pm

All exercises have its own importance. if you think that only one type of exercise will help, then just change your mind. because every physical activity is needed to reduce weight so, it is compulsory to manage all exercises which will be beneficial for you.

Most Active