Walking

Signer_
on 11/14/13 1:55 am

I am 4.5 years our from GP.  I walk for an hour on my lunch break 4 days a week, is that enough of exercise to continue losing weight.  I have had some regain and am now trying to lose 25 pounds.  Am I exercising enough or do I need to do more? Appreciate answers.

joetorres
on 11/14/13 7:05 am, edited 11/14/13 7:11 am

Staying active is KeY!  From doing house chores to walking. Ive done the "wax on wax off" thing on my sister in laws tiled kitchen floor too vacuuming. ANY thing will promote weight loss. You just gotta change things up a bit because your body got use to the same routine. you have to use other muscles on your body that don't get the attention others do. Music helps motivate your activities . So if you walk or do other stuff use and ipod. It eases the mind while the body does its job to burn the fat! Just be carefull with traffic when doing that lol! Good luck and hope you find the right activities !

billmacc7
on 11/14/13 7:30 am - MA

Nice job on doing exercise!! I believe it is very important in our journey. In terms of doing more, you may want to either consult your WLS office or a local gym to find what you can do to increase your regimen. Still, keep up w/ the walking and maybe add some other exericses like jumping jacks, push ups, and sit ups.

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

(deactivated member)
on 11/22/13 11:29 pm, edited 11/22/13 11:34 pm
Walking is good to improve fitness and physical performance. Go for walking at least 30 minutes in a day. It builds stamina, boosts energy, make strong muscles, burns fat, control blood pressure and improve mental health. Walking and running is good to improve fitness and health.  
(deactivated member)
on 11/24/13 5:28 pm

Yes i agree that Walking is good to improve fitness and physical performance. Go for walking at least 30 minutes in a day. It builds stamina, boosts energy, make strong muscles, burns fat, control blood pressure and improve mental health. Walking and running is good to improve fitness and health.  so keep walking because if you walking properply then your health is always good.

-------------------------------------------------

Hair Towels | Cheap Towels 

weightloser1
on 2/10/14 1:32 pm

in my opinion, you are doing well but, one thing is that that you should mintain yur body with a regular exercise. If you want quick success, you need to devote your mind towards a little hard work. so, just carry on and do some more exercise also.

Most Active