Anyone figure compete?

daisymay228
on 10/11/13 3:29 am - LA

As in lift weights, cardio and the whole diet/meal plan?  I want to but I struggle with the amount of food that is needed.  If I drink ALL of the water I need a day (64oz+), it's hard for me to eat a lot during the day.  Especially the amount of chicken/fish they want (to get the protein) as well as the veggies/carbs.  I'm 4 years out and I can still barely eat 6oz of chicken and nothing else.  No veggies and I cannot eat and drink together.  I've tried, and it just ain't good.  So then one would suggest spacing the already 6 meals a day out, but again, I can't eat and drink together.  And I can't drin****il at least 30 min after I've eaten.  I can drink water all day, and then eat immediately after.  I'm fine.  but if I eat a meal, i can't start drinking water again until at least 30 more minutes.  So I wonder if it's even possible :(

My fitness and cardio are already on key.  I lift weights all through the week, I do cardio every day.  I have gained lots of new muscle but my body is having a hard time with losing the fat b/c of my diet.  I'm not getting the right calories/carbs/protein.  I do drink protein shakes.  however, I need to be able to ingest true forms of protein as well.

Anyone with input?

Andrea
SW 228 - lowest weight - 132 - CW 160

Gastric Sleeve - July 2009
BL/BA/TT  - August 2010
TT#2/Full circumfrential lift - July 2014

Kmill34
on 11/12/13 2:27 am

I do!!! I started about 8 months ago. I have some solutions and tricks because it can be difficult to ingest the needed calories and protein you need. Training for a show is strict and strenuous and isn't going to be easy. I had the help of beachbody, which is how I for started but I also have some tips and tricks of my own. PM me if you are interested in chatting about it! 

daisymay228
on 11/12/13 2:42 am - LA

Yes!!!!  I will PM you!!!!  I'm on a plan to lower my body fat % (but gain muscle of course) and omg the food and then the water!!! 

Andrea
SW 228 - lowest weight - 132 - CW 160

Gastric Sleeve - July 2009
BL/BA/TT  - August 2010
TT#2/Full circumfrential lift - July 2014

Most Active