Thursday workouts

(deactivated member)
on 9/5/13 3:42 am

I did my tempo run from yesterday this morning - 6 miles @ 9:20. I hope to do my 4 easy miles that is my usual Thursday run tonight while kiddo #2 is at soccer practice as there is a great running path at the soccer complex. I'll have to see if I can double up though, I've never done that before!

shajoh
on 9/5/13 1:14 pm - Cleburne, TX
VSG on 11/27/12

Wow, this forum really motivates. If I get in 30min. run & 30 min. Circuit training of some sort I feel like I'm doing well. I hope to be working out like the people in this forum someday. 

Sharla

(deactivated member)
on 9/5/13 9:15 pm

You can do it Sharla!

I am motivated by people here every day. I run, a lot but I'm not fast.  The speedies make me want to get faster. There are people who do incredible amounts of whole-body strength training/cross-training. I do zero of that. After I make it through this training cycle for my fall race I AM going to develop a strength training routine and stick to it as well as cross-train at least twice a week. That's the positive peer pressure talking because otherwise there's no way I would do that, as I am no good at it and it is hard (which equals to me not doing it).

Most Active