Thursday Training

LJ1972
on 8/29/13 11:47 am - FL

Trainer session -  5 stations, 3 rounds,  10 reps

15lb dumb bells reverse fly, 30lb  dumb bells chest press, tricep dips (bodyweight, but assisted), (forgot the weight) bicep curls (full, bottom half, top half), 2 min sprint on TM (7.0 for most of the 1st round then trainer played with the speed and wouldn't let me look - last round ended on 8.0)

Then 30 min Spin class. Normally today would be kickboxing, but the repetition of the punching really aggravates my shoulder after an upper body strength workout.

I think I have discovered the source of my blah / sick/ whatever feeling.  Carbs.  I am just over 2yrs out (8/16) and have not had problems other than RH after big doses of sugar. But Tuesday when I was so sick, I'd had oatmeal w/ banana and peanut butter (eat out of it all day and I was sick all day). Yesterday I was o****i I had a kind of carby dinner.  This morning I had oatmeal again and felt funky until I had a protein shake. Tonight  - thin crust slice of pizza and I had sweat drizzling down my back.    :/  frustrating to change this far out

COURAGE TO START, STRENGTH TO ENDURE, RESOLVE TO FINISH 
                              HW 353 SW 317 Original GW 180  Current Wt  170 
                               First 5k 59:18; 5k PR 32:06;  1st 10k 1:20:27; PR 1:08:36
                                                    1st Half Marathon 2:48

Pensacola Double Bridge Run 15k- 1:47:34
                                                  Three Sprint Triathlons

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/13 5:53 am

Thursday I ran 4 miles, was supposed to be easy but it was anything but! Legs were so tired!

Most Active