I'm back!!!

shajoh
on 8/18/13 11:53 am - Cleburne, TX
VSG on 11/27/12

I haven't been on here for a while & not often when I was but I think I really need to get back. I seem to find excuses to not exercise. It's time to get back. This site motivates me so I think I'll stick around. I'm getting into some of the beachbody programs. I also need to get back to running. I'm in Texas & don't run outside in the summer. The hot brings out the snakes which terrify me. It's time to get back on the treadmill for a couple more months. Thanks for the motivation. 

Sharla

Day_dream_believer
on 8/19/13 5:19 am

I don't post on this site often, but I had to respond.  I could have written your last two lines.  I am so glad I am not the only one.  I live on the TX coast.  The evenings here have a decent breeze and would be perfect for running, but the snakes keep me in.  About 2 weeks ago I was running on some trails by my house and a man was redirecting people because of the snakes.  I'm counting the days until we get some rain and cooler temps.  

Sharla(my name too)

shajoh
on 8/25/13 3:57 am - Cleburne, TX
VSG on 11/27/12

Wow, another Sharla. Cool!  

Sharla

(deactivated member)
on 8/19/13 9:25 pm

Welcome back! I totally hear you about not running outside in TX in the summer. I lived in TX until about 8  years ago and didn't even like to go outside in the summer, it was so darn hot!

Visit this page and post often, we are a very supportive gang here on the E and F board  :)

shajoh
on 8/25/13 3:58 am - Cleburne, TX
VSG on 11/27/12

Thank you Michele. I'll def. be posting here. Everyone seems very supportive. 

Sharla

Most Active