want wings gone

marfin777
on 5/30/13 2:04 am, edited 5/30/13 2:06 am - Canada

how do I loose the flab under my arms without surgery? Any good ideas out there? I call them my wings hehehehe

Also....why do I always get charlie horses? I drink lots and lots of water but always in morning have the ache in my calves 

PetHairMagnet
on 6/4/13 12:15 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

For me, if I am low on potassium, I AM going to get leg cramps and MAN ALIVE, they are worse than labor! of course, a charley horse doesn't last 40+ hours. ;)

No idea how to lose your batwings. I just hate them, but I see them even on people who have always been thin, so I don't beat myself up over them.

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Walnut436
on 6/9/13 10:06 am

I am not going to be much help either but I am trying to loose my wings too!  I just started a Kettlebell work out that I saw posted on EggFace...so far going ok. I guess I will have to see if my arms are any smaller in a couple of weeks to know if it's working or not. If you find something that works let me know! :)

Most Active