Support buddy

Belter36
on 5/27/13 11:08 pm

Hello everyone, I am new to this site and I live in sunny Florida. We are known for beaches and bikini's. I don't quite fit in yet....I would love some pen pals or just support buddies on here to talk about the surgery, nutrition and fitness. I had RNY March 14, 2013 and have lost 37 lbs so far but now seem to have hit a plateau. Hope someone will take me up on this.

Jerwelch
on 5/28/13 12:49 am - Grand Haven, MI

Would be happy to one of your pen pals, I had my surgery December 17 2012. My email is [email protected] or my yahoo IM is [email protected].

Anyone can email me its always good to have a support group and people to keep us on track and motivated.

Jerry

Jerry

(deactivated member)
on 5/28/13 1:58 am

Welcome!

We post most days in this forum about what we are doing as far as exercising, jump in on any one of them or start your own if you don't see it. We are all a friendly bunch in here and don't have some of the petty, ugly stuff that goes on on some of the other boards.

fairymoms
on 5/28/13 3:16 pm - CA

I am new here to I had my surgery on Feb 19, 2013 and I am looking for support also .. I haven't been able to go to a local support group   due to different cir****tances.

Belter36
on 5/29/13 1:54 am

Thanks guys, maybe even meet back here and just offer support for what you are going thru at the time. Jerry you are a guy I would love to hear what challenges you have had compared to us females. I just got back to the gym today and my back hurt and my legs burned but I was so glad I went. I am on a plateau right now so kinda depressed about that but I know it has to drop eventually. I am just 4 lbs. from getting under 200 but it seems to hardest to do!! ARGH!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/29/13 2:15 am

Just stay the course, do what you are supposed to be doing and the scale WILL move!!! I promise!

Belter36
on 5/29/13 7:30 am
Ok I will trust you on this.

Most Active