Which bike to get?

Seht
on 4/22/13 5:47 am

Some of the McGyver stuff is a need to have unless you want to be pushing the bicycle.  I don't consider it an official ride until I get a flat.  I have the worst luck on bike rides especially right after the rainy season stops.  All the crud on the road from accidents etc tends to get washed right into the bike lane.  Glass, pieces of metal, etc.  Yesterday it was a piece of copper wire that went right through the tire.

Congrats on the bike and I hope you enjoy it.  Cycling is my favorite exercise.  I get a better workout running, but I much prefer cycling.

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Steps78
on 4/24/13 4:32 am

Paul! Seht! It happened~! lol!

3rd week in I got a flat about 5km from home. The moment it did I said to myself "dammit I needed the Macgyver stuff I guess" lol! I'm so happy it was only 5km because pushing a bike along is boring and awkward.

Oh that sneaky sneaky Karma! :)

Tanya

As I began to love myself I freed myself of anything that is no good for my health - people, food, situations, things, and anything that drew me down and away from myself. At first I called this attitude a healthy egoism. Now I know its "love of oneself". Charlie Chaplin

Most Active