I have to build up my endurance level............................

"LADYbug-j" L
on 3/8/13 8:19 am, edited 3/8/13 10:12 am - Laurel, MD
My food plan and choices were going well, but I was hindering wl, because I was just not moving "ENOUGH". I have always hated exercise, I like to walk, coming from 354lbs. that was all I could do back then. Now I can do a little more now, jog, step aerobics, bike riding is in the future, this spring for sure. <br />
I am having some really slow loss, due to lack of there of; exercise. Therefore I am really trying to work out harder and longer, to have better results. <br />
Battling a regain of 25lbs. from LW. never made it to goal, and I will be six yrs. out this month on the 20th. New goal is to lose 60lbs. total. I will take that over having to lose 170lbs. any day. Makes that 60lbs. look easy. However, it's like starting all over again, out of shape, and still feeling like 300+ lbs. when I work out. <br />
Today- I got it in good!! I did what I love? Step. I have this old video, from the 90's but it is the bomb.com. It really is intense to put it mildly. I can not wait to be able to finish the workout. That did not happen today. I felt like I ran ten miles . I know this is the tpye workout will do me good. Wish me luck!

"jbug"

LJ1972
on 3/8/13 9:30 am - FL

Awesome getting started!!! Hang in there and keep pushing

COURAGE TO START, STRENGTH TO ENDURE, RESOLVE TO FINISH 
                              HW 353 SW 317 Original GW 180  Current Wt  170 
                               First 5k 59:18; 5k PR 32:06;  1st 10k 1:20:27; PR 1:08:36
                                                    1st Half Marathon 2:48

Pensacola Double Bridge Run 15k- 1:47:34
                                                  Three Sprint Triathlons

Most Active