need some advise

Supermom86
on 2/8/13 4:44 pm - NM
Can anyone help me ok when am about to go to the.gym to work out I get bad excited how can I stop that from happening and I end up turning around and not going.
Hale_and_Hearty
on 2/10/13 7:46 am

I'm sorry but I don't understand your question?  If you're asking about getting motivated to go to the gym then its hard to get and stay motivated but its just one of the things that I know have to do in order to be and stay healthy.

Good Luck!  

LJ1972
on 2/10/13 8:34 am - FL

if you are getting nervous about the gym, don't.  Easy peasy.  Those folks are too busy working on their own issues to watch or stare.  I found, even at my heaviest, that most people in the gym are more than happy to help you out and educate you on properly using equipment, etc. 

COURAGE TO START, STRENGTH TO ENDURE, RESOLVE TO FINISH 
                              HW 353 SW 317 Original GW 180  Current Wt  170 
                               First 5k 59:18; 5k PR 32:06;  1st 10k 1:20:27; PR 1:08:36
                                                    1st Half Marathon 2:48

Pensacola Double Bridge Run 15k- 1:47:34
                                                  Three Sprint Triathlons

BetterBrandi
on 2/10/13 9:03 am

I found that more people pay attention to the more attractive or stronger people than those who "feel" out of place due to our weight. And agree with the poster above, most people who go to gym regularly love to help others or give advice if you need anything or have questions. Everyone is there for the same reason, to get fit and healthy. 

Supermom86
on 2/10/13 10:29 am - NM
Thanks to every one reply
Most Active