crossfit

bdalton730
on 1/11/13 2:58 pm

i just want to give knowledge that there is new style workout call crossfit it catching on fire with the main stream reebok have endorsed it they have major competition every year we have been post it sometime in dec. it also teach you to follow a certain diet(paleo) that great for us who had the surgery  my high weight was 350 before my bypass surgery in jun 2009 now my present weight is 173 im also 52 yr old with a 6pac about to compete im the master superfit competition  what is crossfit we kind of explain it in some of the previous post i have ran marathao and weight lift but have more rewarding than this  

mermaidz
on 1/13/13 1:38 am - Brampton, Canada

Can you please write that with punctuation? It's very difficult to understand with it being just one giant sentence

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

Airpun79
on 1/13/13 9:35 pm - Jacksonville, FL

BDalton:

Thanks for posting this! I couldn't agree with you more.  I joined CrossFit this past October and I'm already 50 lbs lighter than when I started and much stronger with stamina and endurance like I wouldn't believe.  I've also toned up like crazy already. The exercises (WODs) are insane but they program definitely works if you stick with it along with a "clean" diet.  I love it! Again, thanks for your post. -Larry

HW: 360      SW: 351             CW: 212         GOAL: 200 
Monthly Weight Loss Progression:
M1:-46 M2:-24 M3:-14 M4:-17 M5:-9 M6:-13 M7:-7 M8:-5  M9:-1 M10:-3 M11:-8 M12: -10

Most Active