Wednesday Workouts?

(deactivated member)
on 1/9/13 12:27 am

I ran 5.75 miles in 59:15 for a smoking fast (ha, ha, NOT!!) pace of 10:18. Been having a little knee pain as of late (will post about that in a separate thread) so just glad to still be able to get out and go!

What did you guys do?

acbbrown
on 1/9/13 5:14 am - Granada Hills, CA

Got a decent 35 min (8.5 miles) on the new bike. Spent half the time having a panic attack that I was going to crash and burn, and the other half just simply amazed at how much lighter the bike is than my road bike lol. 

Going for a 2 mile walk later with a cute dog :)

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

KatCooper
on 1/9/13 6:28 am - Collierville, TN

home with sick kiddo.  No swimming today or tonight since thunderstorms are moving in.

Lots of 5K's, 10K's., 4 1/2 Marathons, 3 Sprint Triathlon done. 2 Olympics and my  First IRONMAN 70.3 September 2013 and First Full Marathon Dec 2013  !!!!!

My blog- www.NPRunner.blogspot.com

mcarthur01
on 1/9/13 6:43 am - Cumming, GA

taking a rest day... will hit it hard tomorrow.

Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

cabin111
on 1/9/13 8:19 am

Got dressed real warm and rode my bike around my loop: neighborhoods, schools, park, church, bike path...back home.

Jillian O.
on 1/9/13 10:27 am - Fort Riley, KS

5 mile run

Jillian
Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, Army Wife, 3x Ironman Finisher

sarytyr
on 1/9/13 10:52 pm - Round Rock, TX
VSG on 02/17/11 with

6 mile run - 3 of which was supposed to be tempo.  Well folks, I was lucky to complete it doing 3/1 run/walk intervals - I was just so wiped yesterday! I tried to step it up every other interval but it was just a crappy run. Starting to worry about overtraining or burnout because I am dreading every run right now (training for a 1/2 marathon in February).

~*Sandy*~ Ht 5'7" HW 262/SW 254/GW 160/CW 155

Kim S.
on 1/10/13 12:47 am - Helena, AL

Even a crappy run is a run.  Some days you'll be "on" mentally and others you won't be.  Give yourself permission to be "off" sometimes, but do not allow yourself to skip it when you are "off".

Do you use an iPod when you run?  Maybe treat yourself to some new music.  You did good!

sarytyr
on 1/10/13 1:11 am - Round Rock, TX
VSG on 02/17/11 with

Thanks Kim! Yeah, maybe some new music is in order here.  It's just been extra hard to get myself out there now that my mileage is increasing and the weather has turned cold. I haven't missed any training runs yet (and don't plan to unless I am injured or sick and am doing everything I can to avoid those) but my attitude has really sucked lately - I have been positively whiny but I am getting out there.

~*Sandy*~ Ht 5'7" HW 262/SW 254/GW 160/CW 155

Kim S.
on 1/10/13 12:45 am - Helena, AL

I went to boot camp last night.

Most Active