wireless headphones

jkjstars123
on 12/9/12 12:18 pm - Tama, IA

Does anyone use a wireless headphone? I just got a ipod touch and would love to have some good headphones for it when I run. What kind does everyone have, how much and where did you buy it? Thanks Julie

HW 304, SW 291, GW 160, CW 140 H-5'9.5"            

KatCooper
on 12/9/12 12:33 pm - Collierville, TN

I don't use the wireless because I always have one of the earbuds out of my ears when I run for safety.  I run on rural roads and want to be able to hear.  Now on the treadmill....completely different matter, it loud and in both ears. :-)  

Lots of 5K's, 10K's., 4 1/2 Marathons, 3 Sprint Triathlon done. 2 Olympics and my  First IRONMAN 70.3 September 2013 and First Full Marathon Dec 2013  !!!!!

My blog- www.NPRunner.blogspot.com

Kim S.
on 12/10/12 12:59 am - Helena, AL

Like Kat, I'm often running outside and need one ear "open" to hear traffic.....

I'm interested in seeing responses though...I'd like 'em for the treadmill!

Seht
on 12/12/12 11:02 pm

I have been wanting to get some blue tooth wireless headphones myself but haven't pulled the trigger yet because I have read several  accounts of them being killed by the sweat.  They are supposed to be resistant to that, but at 50 bucks a pop I don't know if I want to risk it. 

There are several brands out there that claim to be sweat proof, so I'm guessing it has been a problem in the past so now they are using that as a marketing aspect.

I may just bite the bullet and get some after Christmas.

Let me know if you get any before that and how well they work for you.

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

ScottAD
on 12/13/12 2:02 am - Lenoir, NC
RNY on 07/31/12

I use the Motorola SF600. They are intended to be sweat-proof and the first pair I had got ruined from sweat but Motorola overnighted a new pair to me no questions asked. All I had to do was provide Proof of Purchase.

The earbuds themselves are really comfortable and have a flexible cord tethering them together. The second pair have been a blessing I used them on the trails here and at home.

Michael L.
on 12/15/12 11:57 pm - Fall River, MA
I want a pair too, any web links to reviews?

hw 500  sw 462  cw 383     

Most Active