Nice being close to a normal weight because...... (you fill in the blank)

NowIliveforaerobicsandnotfood
on 10/28/12 5:20 am

Just a small thing  I appreciated this morning, my clothes fit on the hanger without falling off and without using those little straps.kiss.  And I only take one medication now.

Phatchick
on 10/28/12 7:27 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Walking into a restaurant and not breaking into a sweat because I'm terrified i will not fit in the booth. I always fit now. Best, Sharon

BWB
on 11/30/12 10:59 am

Pre-op I could never sit in a low chair or couch.  When I went to a friends house I always looked around for a stool or dining room chair because I was afraid I couldn't  gracefully get out of a cushy easy chair.  Booths at restaurants were problems as were movie seats.  I still ask for a table with chairs because there is so much space between me and the table in a booth.  Oh, another NSV, I used to push the drivers seat back as far as I could and, without thinking, I drove the car recently and could hardly reach the pedal so I had to pull it forward.  

NowIliveforaerobicsandnotfood
on 11/30/12 9:53 pm

I couldn't help but smile when mention the seat in the car.  Memories................glad they are no longer a part of our lives!

Most Active