Fitness Challenge. Are you in?

utahjenn
on 10/20/12 1:29 pm - UT
I'm looking for 5-10 people for a 90day fitness challenge. Location doesn't matter as we will have a facebook page and daily check ins.

If interested please send me over an email at [email protected] for more info
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/12 8:16 am
Count me in!!! [email protected]  please !!! I need all the motivation I can get
Seht
on 10/23/12 9:25 am
What's the challenge?

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

utahjenn
on 10/24/12 7:52 am - UT
Thanks for your message about the Challenge Group I have starting in November. I'll send you more information, but first I'm curious what's making you want to join this group?
Jennessa Hansen
Independent Team Beachbody Coach
brock2006
on 10/24/12 5:59 am
I'd do it, but don't have facebook.
utahjenn
on 10/24/12 7:21 am - UT

Hi and thanks for the message. Can you email me your email address so I can send you some info on it. Do you have access to Facebook or prefer not to have an account? We can totally make it work without facebook.

Jennessa Hansen

Jennessa Hansen
utahjenn
on 10/24/12 7:57 am - UT
If you are interested in joining the group please email me at [email protected] and include why you want to be a part of this Challenge and what you expect to get out of it. The more you can tell me the more I will be able to help you reach your goals!!!!
Jennessa Hansen
(deactivated member)
on 12/27/12 12:51 am - California, CA

Cardio exercises are best for the fat burning and weight loss.  You should do the cardio exercises daily for at least 30 minutes, and you can do a variety of the cardio such as jogging, running, swimming, riding, and cycling etc. to get perfect results for the fat burning.
Most Active