Beware! Skin pic inside! lol

AmberLee72
on 9/28/12 5:12 am, edited 9/28/12 5:13 am
So I must be a crazy woman to even put this picture up. But I am on this page to help others by being honest and showing the good and the bad about surgery. I may be saggy but 165lbs smaller and I'm strong! Here is a picture of me last night when I came back from my walk/jog. I hate my skin but it will all be cut off in due time so what the hell.

I am so frustrated with my weight. It seems like no matter what I do I can't lose any weigh
t! My lowest weight was 146 lbs and I've been a stable 151 ALL month. I started exercising so I really was hoping it would jump start the weightloss buuuuut NO. This is the part of surgery that seems to be the hardest. I thought it would get easier with time! PS: I hope I don't offend anyone with my floppy skin pic! Lol

Does anyone have any advice for me to lose more weight at 16 months post op?

Seht
on 9/28/12 9:04 am
Looking fierce!

Keep up the great work.

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

peter-sahin
on 10/4/12 11:09 pm - alabama, AL

3 Things To Remember When Exploring A New Diet

There are billions of dollars spent annually by people that are looking for a quick way to cut fat and gain lean muscle, and there seems to be no end in sight. With so many different options being pushed on unknowing people, it seems like the fitness industry has no idea what actually works for people that are looking for solutions not just fancy language. If you have invested in books or magazines that promise to get you ripped in 30 days or anything along those lines, then it's time to explore a new set of rules that are going to make it a lot easier for you. The following are 3 things to remember when you explore a diet that will help you lose weight the right way, and keep it off.

A New Way To Eat - The first thing that you're going to have to remember is that your old ways of thinking about eating are going to completely shatter. You won't be just eating a can of tuna and drinking water. That's the first thing that people need to realize when looking at implementing diet planning. Food is not, and will never be the enemy, so if you're involved with a plan that has a big red target on food you love, walk away from that and try out something that will work today, as it will tomorrow.

A New Way To Analyze - The second thing that you're going to need to remember is how much analyzing you need to do. For instance, if you go to a supermarket and you have the option to purchase two different types of cookie, you need to look at which has more calories, saturated fat, and more. The analyzing of food requires you to make a change of lifestyle, which is the key element for losing weight in the long term. Once you start with simple things, you'll be able to make complex decisions when at a restaurant, for example.

Whole Food Ideas - The last thing that you'll want to remember is simple, you will eat more whole foods. What we mean by that is that you will stop eating foods that have paragraph length ingredients to make them work. This means that you'll have to make an active decision to eat fruits, vegetables, lean meats, and much more without complications. This goes hand in hand with the second tip aforementioned, so don't feel like you're stuck with one method of eating, or one type of options. You will enjoy the whole food, and your body will shift its metabolism to help you lose weight, even when you're not moving.

Whatever you do in these modern times, make certain that you're not buying into a shallow world that makes millions by promising weight loss, but only leaves you hungry, tired, and frustrated. Go for something easier, and something that will last a lifetime.

BWB
on 11/30/12 11:18 am

Exercise does work but it takes longer than anyone ever wants it to.  Just figure that it is part of the new you and you will gradually see and feel the difference.  

Most Active