These STUBBORN last 20 lbs!! Pics inside!

AmberLee72
on 9/19/12 5:58 pm, edited 9/18/12 11:02 pm
Soooo these last 10-20 STUBBORN pounds aren't gonna just fall off me. God how easy life would be if they did though lol! I need to get my ass jogging. So today was my partner and I's first day walking with intervals of jogging and we did great! It's amazing how much more you can do when your only carrying around 146 lbs. We jogged more than we ever have before. I think I even experienced my "second wind" for the first time. I'm so proud of us! Hopefully I can make enough time to keep up with this!
Before Surgery. She loved me no matter how I looked.<3

Today before our jog. Between the two of us we have lost 295lbs!!! I have lost 165 and she has lost 130!!!

mcarthur01
on 9/20/12 7:56 pm - Cumming, GA
that's awesome!  great job.  have you looked into the couch to 5K program?  it is based on walking/jogging intervals.
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

goldenhair
on 9/21/12 6:18 am
 you're great! such an inspiration for everyone :) thanks for posting
Shagdoll
on 9/21/12 8:57 am
OMG, you both look fantastic gurl!!!! I hear you about those last stubborn pounds. I am struggling to get them off myself. I am just trying to exercise more, keep up the healthy eating habits & be patient. It's all I can do right now or I'll want to pull my hair out.
Again, congrats on all your success!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Kim S.
on 9/24/12 11:23 pm - Helena, AL
You both look amazing!  Please don't get hung up on numbers.  Your body may be at it's goal weight.  Remember, you have a lot of extra skin that adds to weight. 

Keep doing what you are doing and enjoy your success-again, you look amazing!

Most Active