Getting started

Michael Williams
on 9/13/12 10:21 am - Fort Wayne, IN
I have lost 184 pounds and I would like to loose 50 to 90 more pounds.  I need to start exercising besides walking, does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thank you for all your help.
acbbrown
on 9/13/12 11:06 am - Granada Hills, CA
 Congrats on the amazing weight loss. 

The possibilities are really endless. What kind of activities do you think you enjoy? What are your goals? 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Michael Williams
on 9/13/12 11:34 am - Fort Wayne, IN
My main goal is to loose another 50 to 90 pounds.  I would like to be able to run, and volunteer on a fire department. 

As far as activities I enjoy walking, bike riding, and swimming, but I know I need to do some weights as well to build muscles and tone what I have.
acbbrown
on 9/13/12 4:17 pm - Granada Hills, CA
Sounds like you should join the triathlon band wagon.

I guess it depends on whether you have a bike or access to a gym - but look into something like Couch 2 5 k to get started running - interval programs are great  - they give you a structured workout plan but you can also go at your own pace if you need to. Can do similar type programs for the bike.

If you dont have access to a gym, you do a lot with your own body weight and dumb bells/resistance bands. If you do have access to a gym, maybe some kind of introduction with a trainer to show you the ropes and give you an idea of a plan to follow?

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

goldenhair
on 9/14/12 9:06 pm, edited 9/14/12 9:06 pm
Add some challenge with your exercise routine like brisk walking to jog, then increase your time for example if you do it for just 30 mins, make it one hour but gradually increase also your speed. 
Besides from walking and running, other exercise to help you lose weight fast  when you add some  resistance training like with the use of dumbbells, stability balls, and medicine balls. 
Most Active