X post - anyone use Nike ID with their ipod???

Lisa S.
on 9/2/12 8:48 am - NV
VSG on 07/09/12
I have been thinking about getting the fitbit. The other night I went into the Apple store. I was looking at getting a new ipod. Then I noticed "NikeID" It is an app that works with your ipod and tracks your steps (like a pedometer) your distance, your speed, etc. It works along with NikeID running shoes. You put this little device in your shoe. There is a little cut out in the insole to fit the little device. It transmits the info to your ipod. I am so excited!!! But I am curious to see if others use it and how you like it.

acbbrown
on 9/2/12 9:07 am - Granada Hills, CA
 I've used the little shoe sensor with the app. If you want a daily pedometer vs something to just track your workouts, don't count on the Nike app bc it will drain your battery. 

Right now I use Nike + GPS to track distance/time/pace/calories for my runs and I like it a lot more than the show sensor. 

FitBit would work better to count steps all day. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Lisa S.
on 9/2/12 10:55 am - NV
VSG on 07/09/12
I don't have an iphone or an ipod. I was going to buy an ipod for c25k podcast and music while I am running/working out. So that is why I got excited when I saw the ipod app thingy. LOL. I already prefer nikes. So it seems like a logical choice.
Any other suggestions Alison??? I want to be succesful athlete.

teresalawson
on 9/2/12 4:45 pm
 I have an iPhone and use the Nike+ app to track my runs also.  I started out by walking and have used several different apps and I find I personally like the Nike app the best.  And I don't even like the Nike shoes!  I like that it sync's to the NikePlus website and it has colorful easy to read dashboard to track progress.  The web app also lets you map run routes on an online map.

Most Active