Wednesday Workouts

acbbrown
on 8/29/12 11:16 am - Granada Hills, CA
Early 4.5 mile run and about 30 min stretching/ab work

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Jillian O.
on 8/29/12 12:01 pm - Fort Riley, KS
 Did a 10 mile run, really struggled through it

Jillian
Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, Army Wife, 3x Ironman Finisher

LJ1972
on 8/29/12 2:51 pm - FL
Wednesdays are normally rest days, but I want to push just a little harder.

Took a "Core / Upper Body Blast" class... pushups, planks, crunches with med balls, burpees, med ball slams, med ball overhead tri extension, etc etc. Good stuff!
KatCooper
on 8/29/12 9:18 pm - Collierville, TN
4 mile run afterwork.  Learning not to hate the treadmill so much. :-)

Lots of 5K's, 10K's., 4 1/2 Marathons, 3 Sprint Triathlon done. 2 Olympics and my  First IRONMAN 70.3 September 2013 and First Full Marathon Dec 2013  !!!!!

My blog- www.NPRunner.blogspot.com

acbbrown
on 8/29/12 9:26 pm - Granada Hills, CA
 I cant believe that Id rather wake up early now than to step foot on the TM...seriously, just stepping on it drains me of all motivation. I'll do it if I *have* to - but i find it harder now than running outside. Used to be the other way around. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

KatCooper
on 8/30/12 4:47 am - Collierville, TN
With school starting for my kiddo, and its dark early so getting up earlier to run doesnt work for me right now.  I live in a really rural area with no lights.  I am finding that I can use the treadmill to my advantage.  I can increase the speed and make myself run faster for short peroids of time which I have a difficult time doing on the road.  The first few miles still absolutely suck but from then on I make myself to "just 5 more minutes @ Xmph"  it gets to be a challenge.  I am trying to make it a positive thing.  It going to rain here then next 4 days and I REALLY dont like to run in the rain.  I would still prefer to run outside, though.

Kat

Lots of 5K's, 10K's., 4 1/2 Marathons, 3 Sprint Triathlon done. 2 Olympics and my  First IRONMAN 70.3 September 2013 and First Full Marathon Dec 2013  !!!!!

My blog- www.NPRunner.blogspot.com

jazzy31
on 8/30/12 10:40 am
This is my first time posting for workouts.  After looking at what you all did I feel like what I did was nothing.  But here we go....I did 30 mins on a treadmill.  Intervals 1 min running and 2 mins walking. I did that for 15 mins then I did another 15 mins of uphill walking. So all together is was 30 mins. 

HW:330, SW: 280, CW: 161, GW: 165         

Most Active