Couch to 5k

Dot T.
on 6/28/12 12:30 pm - Bartlesville, OK
 Wow, good for you!!!  Stop back by and let us know how it goes!  I can't wait!

I'm stretching mine out over 12 weeks by repeating 4 of the weeks.  I attempted W2D1 on Tuesday night but wasn't able to run the entire time I was supposed to.  I'm doing my running outside and I know earlier in the day on Tuesday the heat index was like 109!  Plus Monday night I did a Jillian Michaels workout that KILLED my thighs...  So, I'm not sure if the reason I was unable to complete it properly was because of my fatigued legs, the heat, or simply because I wasn't ready to advance from week 1 to week 2. 

BUT, I knocked it out tonight!!  I'm pretty excited about this!
Dot T.
on 6/28/12 12:44 pm - Bartlesville, OK
 OK, Kimberlyeann...  I just took a look at your pics and I must say, I've never seen a picture of anyone's stomach!  lol  That was interesting!  lol

I thought I was the only one weird enough to ask a sugeon to take a pic of what he removes!  I have a pic (somewhere) of my uterus, ovaries, and tubes!  lol

BTW, you look great!  I never made it to goal, but I'm not too far off and hopefullly with the hard work I'm doing for my body now will pay off.  I'm getting serious so I can get plastics done :-)

kimberleyann
on 6/28/12 8:54 pm - Kingston, NS, Canada
Yup I can be a little sick in the head, but just had to have a photo of the stomach they removed. LOL. Makes it so real.  I am hoping to be at my goal weight by Oct 11 which is my 1 year anniversary of the surgery.  I unfortunately did not get started early enough to be able to repeat any weeks before this run came up, but I am so excited and nervous this morning.

Most Active