Wonderful Wednesday Workouts!!!

KatCooper
on 6/5/12 11:39 pm - Collierville, TN
 Happy National Running Day!!!   5 miles on a beautiful morning AND a new PR!!  What are you doing today??????

Kat

Lots of 5K's, 10K's., 4 1/2 Marathons, 3 Sprint Triathlon done. 2 Olympics and my  First IRONMAN 70.3 September 2013 and First Full Marathon Dec 2013  !!!!!

My blog- www.NPRunner.blogspot.com

manda2108
on 6/6/12 2:41 am
 I'm getting my toddlers dressed as we speak to be at the gym by 10 for 45 minutes of ellipitcal fun and some minor weight training. Since its national running day I *may* try to get on the treadmill and run...we will see! 

LJ1972
on 6/6/12 5:35 am - FL
Still a flat on the bike, finally got a new tube.... no riding. Not sure about running everyday, so I ramped up my swimming some.
Instead of 213yd each freestyle / backstroke, I did .25 mile freestyle and 213yd backstroke. Upped my water treading from 7min to 10.
superconducting
on 6/6/12 9:35 am - Montgomery, NY
 45 minute spin class, light on the tension, but quick on the cadence, just trying to get the legs back from Sunday's race.  Some back, bicep and ab work.   Feeling surprisingly well after pushing it pretty hard Sunday in the race.

Tim T.
on 6/6/12 10:16 am - Eastham, MA
did a 6 mile walk in beach sand....took 2 hours

NowIliveforaerobicsandnotfood
on 6/6/12 10:31 am, edited 6/6/12 10:31 am
90 minutes interval training.

nate2009
on 6/6/12 11:36 am - Lebanon, OH
Shoulders and calves
    No longer about weight , it's all about living.            
Sam LifeNerd
on 6/7/12 12:14 am
 I ran for 35 minutes on the treadmill, a NEW personal record!!  (Longest run before was Monday at 28 minutes and the week before at 20 minutes!!)

Basically I broke through the wall and decided to see if i could 'run' a full 5k.

Monday I ran 28 minutes (2.46 miles) before I had to stop on an uphill portion, and finished the 5k in 36:13 walking/running the last bit.  (Best mile was 10:19)

Last night, was raining so I did the treadmill at the gym.  I set the machine on 6.2 mph and ran the first mile in just under 10 minutes!!  I had to back off as low as 5mph on my "rest" segments, ran a couple more segments at the 6.2 and finished the 5k in 34:48!!!

The best part was I did not ever WALK, I ran the full 35 minutes and change.  

It was starting to 'rain' on the treadmill, had to get some papertowels and really clean up the poor thing, I think my gym keeps it warmer than normal so you feel like you are really working out?  I was trenched!

It looks like I am starting P90x on Monday, buddy is getting me his DVDs this weekend!

Sam

Jillian O.
on 6/7/12 2:40 am - Fort Riley, KS
I did a 6.3 mile run

Jillian
Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, Army Wife, 3x Ironman Finisher

Most Active