Memorial Day Workouts

LJ1972
on 5/28/12 12:43 am - FL
 First and foremost.... thanks to those who serve, have served or have supported spouses / family who serve in our nation's military. I am so very grateful for those who made the ultimate sacrifice for my freedom.

I woke up early this morning in hopes it would be a little cooler - it was, but the humidity was still suffocating.
  I did Day 2 of my Sprint Tri training program - 15 min run (5min walk, stretch, then jog 1min walk 1min 2x and then run 1min walk 1 to finish up the 15min - I went a mile).  Then  I swam a little over 200 yds.

Lots of "farm chores" to do today, then to wor****il midnight.
KatCooper
on 5/28/12 2:29 am - Collierville, TN
 I ran 3 miles after work this am at 430 and it was already hot and humid.  Really glad I got it done.  I hear the pool calling my name this afternoon!!  (and not for laps!)  :-)

Lots of 5K's, 10K's., 4 1/2 Marathons, 3 Sprint Triathlon done. 2 Olympics and my  First IRONMAN 70.3 September 2013 and First Full Marathon Dec 2013  !!!!!

My blog- www.NPRunner.blogspot.com

DANCBJAMMIN
on 5/28/12 3:32 am - Fort Worth, TX
I lifted this morning... Shoulders & Triceps. Then I ran 7 miles in an hour, then climbed 175 flights of stairs and 3.75 miles in 30 minutes on stair master. Did about 20 minutes of Nike Training camp and my legs were done!!!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Jillian O.
on 5/28/12 3:47 am - Fort Riley, KS
Did a splash and dash workout today. Swam 1700 meters, got out of the pool, donned my running clothes, and did 3.1 mile speedwork on the treadmill

Jillian
Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran, Army Wife, 3x Ironman Finisher

mcarthur01
on 5/28/12 6:18 am - Cumming, GA
4 miles on the TM today, to the airport tonight.
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Jenny C.
on 5/28/12 11:26 am
 Just a 6 mile bike commute, then 3 hours of contradancing.  FUN!

Lucky2talk2
on 5/28/12 1:12 pm - Renton, WA
20 minutes thread mill, 20 minutes bike, weight training working legs, pecks, and shoulders, squats, push ups, step ups, resistance bands. Stretches, rolls, sauna, steam room, and jacuzzi!!! It was a great workout. Lots of water to drink!!

Hugs

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!         SHERRIE <3

julesGA
on 5/28/12 11:33 pm - Brunswick, GA
1 mile on the treadmill walking with intervals of running. Didn't want to do too much since today is C25K day.   Strength training - legs and abs.  

Also did loads of heavy duty house cleaning..does that count?  LOL

Erik0409
on 5/29/12 12:23 am - NJ
RNY on 03/15/12
I went to Club Getaway in CT.  It is a sleep away camp for adults.  My doc just cleared me for all activities the week before.

Over the weekend I did:
hiking, stretch classes, volleyball, soccer (got winded quick though), softball (and actually played well), wiffle ball, kayaking, swimming, and dancing.

Eleanor_M
on 5/29/12 5:46 am - Overland Park, KS
 Wow, what a great idea!  And good for you too. 

Most Active